Makes about 4-6 cookies (try and make an even amount)
• 1/2 cup flour (your choice to use the sweet potato/beet/cauliflower/or pumpkin liveglean)
• 1/2 cup cold water
• 1/3 cup fiber syrup (or honey)
• 1tbs coconut oil (melted)
• 1tsp baking powder
• Pinch of Pink salt
• Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a medium bowl, mix in all of the ingredients and whisk it thoroughly.
• Spray the ring molds and parchment paper.
• Pour the batter into cookie ring molds (or any circle shape) as thin as possible.
• Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
• Let it cool for 5 min and remove with spatula.Be very careful when removing the cookies, they are fragile.
**Helpful Tip: We tried all of the liveglean flours, in our household the winners werethe sweet potato and beet**
Makes about 10-12 ice cream bars
• 1/4 cup raw tahini (365 Brand from Whole Foods)
• 1 1/2 cup coconut milk can (full fat)
• 1/2 cup fiber syrup (or honey)
• 1tsp vanilla extract
• 5tbs coconut oil (melted)
Optional Ingredients to add:
• 1 banana
• 4 Tbs of your favorite nut butter
• Put all of the ingredients in the Ninja and turn it on low for 2 minutes (During this process make sure to taste and adjust accordingly) If it is not sweet enough we added more coconut milk and syrup as needed.
• Spray your mold with your favorite cooking oil.
• Pour the ice cream batter into silicone muffins molds (These molds give you the perfect ice cream bar shape).
• Place them in the freezer for 90-120 minutes.
• Take the ice cream bars out of the freezer and try to scoop one out (it should come out easily but if not, put it back in until it is ready)
• Choose your favorite cookie flavor and start to build your ice cream sandwich by placing the ice cream in between the two cookies and roll your ice cream into your favorite toppings.
• Decorate and Enjoy!
**Note: the ice cream will be less sweet after it is frozen so make sure It is sweet before you place it in the freezer- best served when fresh but it is possible to keep in the freezer for 5 days (the texture of the ice cream shell will be a little softer)
• Crushed pistachios
• Chocolate Chips (we used carob chips)
• Add fiber syrup drizzle on top
**The sky is the limit- Time to play and build your dream ice cream sandwich**