What do you need :
Beautiful Lettuce leaves
1 cup Garbanzo beans
Green herbs: cilantro and mint leaves
Spices : salt, nutmeg
Tahini dressing (optional)
1. Fork your eggplant and use a skillet on medium high heat to roast it with the peal, it will take about 25-35 min.
2. When your eggplant is soft cut it in the middle and scoop the flesh right into a mixing bowl
3. Add chopped greens and spices and mix
4. While the eggplant is getting ready in the skillet, roast the Garbanzo beans on parchment paper in the oven on 425f for approx. 15 min.
5. Fill your lettuce leaves with eggplant salad add slices of avocado and radishes, sprinkle your crunchy Garbanzo beans on top add some salt if needed, and enjoy